PMI Poland Chapter
18th International Congress of PMI Poland Chapter
November 22-24, 2023.
Processing of personal data
- The data administrator is the Organizer, i.e. the PMI Poland Chapter Association, with its registered office in Warsaw (02-672), 47/10 Domaniewska Street, KRS 0000-167-986, NIP 525-227-89-73, REGON 0155-4342-4.
- Contact details of the data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 530 700 457.
- In connection with data processing, you have the following rights:
- revoke consent – if the data is processed on the basis of consent,
- access to data – information about what data is being processed and for what purpose,
- Correction, amendment, update of data,
- request deletion of data,
- request for restriction of data storage,
- filing an objection,
- data transfer,
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary.
- Participants’ personal data, i.e. name, email address, will be processed for the purpose:
- To organize and carry out the Congress with the provisions of the Regulations, including in particular: creating a list of Participants, sending information on the Congress agenda and other organizational information, providing an opportunity to ask questions, thus realizing the statutory objectives of the Association, i.e., promoting professionalism in project management in business, organizations and academic centers, and supporting, adopting and disseminating best practices in project management in Poland, and stimulating public awareness in this field, (Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
- sending via electronic communication means, i.e. e-mail, information (including commercial information) concerning the Organizer’s products and services, in particular those presented during the Congress and also information about future editions of the Congress (art. 6.1.a RODO);
- Investigate and defend against possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- Networking, i.e. sharing the participant’s personal data (email) with third-party companies for the purpose of promotion or establishing contact (Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA).
The personal data referred to in paragraph 1 above will be made available to persons involved in the organization of the Congress, among others to IT service providers, and will be processed for the period in which the Organizer (administrator) is obliged to keep the data for the purposes of possible control related to the organization of the Congress, and for the period of the statute of limitations for claims arising from applicable laws. With regard to personal data processed on the basis of consent to receive marketing information, they will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, without affecting the legality of processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Participant’s personal data will be stored on servers located in the European Union.
- The Participant’s personal data will not be processed in an automated manner nor will it be subject to profiling.
- The Organizer takes all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information including personal data is secured adequately to the level of risk it generates.